Sunday, June 28, 2009

I wont easy to forget this!!!

Thanks to my housemate who can make me mad like this hell!!!!
DAMN YOU!!!
angry Pictures, Images and Photos
You not even use your brain to think who is the person who make all of us lag and dc...
Those selfish people at there download and watch PPS, you not going shoot them but come and
find me!!?

WHAT THE HELL!!!

I and the kitty some more can not on9 at all, you come and ask us stop gaming!!
****!!!!
They got pay money , we also!!! But why you come and find us!?
Is it two of us too easy to bully!?

Beside, I do not know who is the DAMN SHIT PERSON who unplug my network
cable again... Is it my network cable too pretty, so make you jealous?

**** ***!!!!
crazy Pictures, Images and Photos
Who got place for us to move in!?
I want to move out ASAP!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So stupid of them, no brain one... want bully new ppl like you and ck that move in la. Come I help you curse them so they get sick... $&()$)*^#!*^% no brain ppl! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 猫抓狂的时候毛都站完起来了==

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many times I just keep it, not saying anything... = =

    So, they bully until so song...zzzz
    Now I will just look at them and ask
    "Are you downloading?... If not, I'm going to plug back my cable.. (and thank you not to unplug it again..)"

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,
    ask her pay all the fees la!
    if me i score her geng geng liao!

    ReplyDelete