Saturday, June 13, 2009

Almost 4get my password...

scary... = =
everyone sure have their own password..
but sometimes, some website need special password... So, u have to create a new password 4 it..

Juz bcoz i long time didn renew my blog.. = =
this time i 4get my password... (Omg~~ )
then finali, after i wanted to renew my password.. = =
I remember my password... (ZZzzzz)

WAt d... - .-


___________________________________________________________


Blood the last vampire... actuali it is a nice movie... but i reali lik it.. = =
bcoz it was everything different to d anime i watched...

Bside, the most important things r~~ inside no leng zai to see loh~~ >.< (lolz.. tis is d main point)
juz got leng lui n ah pek... =.= (sienz~)


N~~ the kitty in my room was so cute.. = =
the movie name is Blood the last vampire... she went n told me that is the last samurai.. = =
then i juz felt wired... (hey.. tis wasn't a movie name last time?... =.=??)

luckli... v finali watched a right movie.. = = a boh.. i wil ask her paid me back d $$~~
(wakakaka)

No comments:

Post a Comment